Amy S. Winters is an associate in the firm’s litigation group where she primarily practices trust and estate litigation as well as general civil litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Winters practiced law in Sonoma County where she grew up. She has experience in various areas including employment, trust and estate, business, real estate, as well as premises liability and defense of municipalities. Ms. Winters has successfully handled cases through complex and difficult settlement negotiations as well as through trial. Prior to obtaining her license, Ms. Winters worked as a judicial intern at the Sacramento County Superior Court where she was tasked with reviewing law and motion and making recommendations to the Judge. She joined the firm in 2020.
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2019
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Concentration in Business Law
- Honors: Dean’s List; Certified Mediator
- Wagner College
- B.S. in Business Administration, Concentration in Management, with a minor in Economics
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude; Dean’s List; Member of Omicron Delta Kappa, National Leadership Honor Society; Member of Delta Mu Delta, International Business Honor Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- Sonoma County Bar Association (SCBA), Member, Chair of the SCBA Communications Committee and Former Secretary of the SCBA ADR Division
- Sonoma County Women in Law, Member, Former Board Member