Rooted In A Strong Commitment To Our Community
Established in 1989, Barulich Dugoni & Suttmann Law Group, Inc.., has been an integral part of the Burlingame community for decades. Our attorneys are committed to supporting our community, which we do through providing legal services as well as providing ongoing support to the organizations that support the general well-being of our community.
Providing Legal Services
Our attorneys are skilled in providing estate planning, business, tax and real estate legal services, in addition to counseling and litigation. We feel privileged to work with the clients that we do, including individuals, families, businesses and organizations in the Burlingame area.
In ensuring our clients get the one-on-one attention and dedicated service they deserve, we occasionally search for talented attorneys and associates to add to our exceptional team. If you are looking to move on to the next phase of your law career, consider contacting us or calling our office at 650-292-2900 to inquire about any open opportunities.
Providing Ongoing Support To Our Community
Our firm is dedicated to a wide array of nonprofit and community-based organizations. We provide financial, human and leadership resources to assist these local organizations in achieving their goals to support the people of our community.
The following is a partial list of the organizations we support:
- Junior League of Palo Alto
- Junipero Serra High School
- Mills-Peninsula Hospital Foundation
- National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy
- Rotary Club of Foster City
- Peninsula Estate Planning Council
- Professional Fiduciary Association of California (PFAC)
- Rotary Club of Burlingame
- Society of St.Vincent de Paul
- Samaritan House
- Burlingame Area Chamber of Commerce
- Burlingame County Bar Association
- Mounted Patrol of Burlingame County
- Burlingame County History Museum
- Silicon Valley Bar Association
We are proud to support these organizations and welcome other organizations to contact us to discuss a collaboration or partnership if you believe we would be a good fit.