Dedication And Expertise To Resolve The Most Complex Of Cases
Trust and estate litigation is where myriad issues intersect, including fiduciary duties, tax law, real estate, family businesses, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights. As a result, it is critical that clients have a team of trust and estate litigators who not only have the dedication, but also the expertise, to effectively resolve the most complex of trust and estate contests.
Whatever the nature of the conflict, Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc., trust and estate litigators will bring together a team of attorneys with the appropriate experience to ensure our clients receive the highest quality legal services to affect the best possible outcome.
Experience In Successfully Litigating A Wide Array Of Claims
Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc., trust and estate litigation attorneys handle complex will and trust contests for a broad range of clients. We have experience representing individual and institutional trustees, executors, personal representatives, and beneficiaries of trusts and estates. Additionally, our litigators regularly represent the trust departments of banks and financial institutions. We have successfully litigated claims involving:
- Breach of fiduciary duty for or against fiduciaries and their agents
- Removal of fiduciaries
- Will and trust interpretation, construction and reformation
- Charitable gifts
- The prudent investor rule
- Attorney and fiduciary fee disputes
- Disputed claims for and against estates and trusts
- Lack of mental capacity
- Fraud, duress and undue influence
- Spousal rights and elective share proceedings
- Determination of, and challenges to, heirship
- Actions or citations to recover assets
Get The Opinion Of A Strategic Legal Team
Our attorneys are prepared to assist with your probate and trust litigation needs, no matter how complex the case may be. Consult with us by calling our Burlingame office at 650-292-2900 or by emailing us through our online form.