Caroline F. Trainor
Caroline F. Trainor is an Associate Attorney at Barulich Dugoni & Suttmann Law Group, Inc. in the estate planning and estate administration practice areas. Caroline was admitted to the California State Bar in 2019. She received her B.A. degree in 2016 in Global Studies at Loyola University Maryland and earned her J.D. in 2019 from Santa Clara University School of Law. While at Santa Clara, she served as Vice President of the Tax and Estate Planning Society and Senior Technical Editor of the Journal of International Law.
Caroline is conversational in Mandarin and proficient in Spanish. In her free time, she enjoys painting and playing basketball and soccer.
- California, 2019
- Massachusetts, 2021
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Vice President of Tax and Estate Planning Society and President of International Law Student Association
- Loyola University Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland
- Major: Global Studies
- Minor: Political Science
- International Business Law Program at Jiao Tong University in Shanghai, 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member