Tax Law & Planning Attorneys
At Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc., we are prepared to assist with any tax law matter you may be facing. With decades of experience in taxation matters, our attorneys will work alongside your accountant to both ease the burden associated with taxes and provide comprehensive representation.
Finding Optimal Solutions To Complicated Taxation Matters
Tax issues can be incredibly complex, permeating nearly every aspect of your life. Facing a tax law matter can leave you confused and uncertain about how to approach it, let alone how to resolve it. Our attorneys can help with all facets of your tax law needs.
The Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc., Advantage
We have several attorneys with advanced law degrees in taxation, including certified public accountants, a somewhat rare find among tax law attorneys. The combination of our educational backgrounds and professional experience can provide a significant advantage to your legal matter.
Generating Innovative Strategies For Tax Law Matters
Our attorneys are committed to helping you both avoid and fight tax problems, including:
- Real estate issues or transactions. Our attorneys execute tax-deferred exchanges and implement complicated property tax planning to relieve your tax burden in real estate transactions.
- Starting a business. Business owners have a myriad of tax considerations when starting a business, especially concerning the selected legal structure of their organization.
- Estate planning considerations. Without proper planning, the estate tax can significantly impose on the assets and property designated to your beneficiaries.
Whatever issue you face, we will implement innovative strategies that address your concerns, consider future risks and help alleviate as much of your tax burden as possible for your situation.
Providing Dynamic And Skilled Representation
In circumstances where your taxation matter is unable to be resolved outside of a formal counseling or litigation setting, we represent clients before the following entities:
- The Internal Revenue Service
- The California Franchise Tax Board
- The California State Board of Equalization
- Local county tax assessor’s office
Our attorneys are both skilled negotiators and trial attorneys, prepared to represent your personal and financial interests when seeking a resolution.
Contact An Experienced Tax Law Attorney
Our lawyers can bring value to your taxation matter that few others can. Speak with our team to learn how our strategic approach and extensive experience can help resolve your issue. Contact our Burlingame office by calling 650-292-2900 or by emailing us through our online contact form.